Banana Buttermilk Breakfast Muffins topped with NUTELLA®
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk together bananas, eggs, sugar, applesauce, buttermilk and vanilla. Pour over dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
- Spread each muffin with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of NUTELLA® Serve with fresh fruit or 100% juice and a glass of milk for a complete breakfast.