NUTELLA® French Toast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
- In prepared baking dish, layer 6 slices of bread. Top with half of the pear slices and blueberries. Layer remaining bread and top with remaining fruit.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon and pour over bread and fruit. Let stand for 10 minutes or more. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and firm.
- Serve warm with a dollop of NUTELLA®. Serve with extra fruit or glass of 100% fruit juice and a glass of milk for a complete breakfast.
- Casserole can be prepared the night before and baked the next morning, just refrigerate covered until morning!