French Toast Cups topped with NUTELLA®
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350F (180°c)
- 2. Spray a 6 muffin, non-stick muffin tin with cooking spray
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Dip each slice of whole grain bread in the egg mixture one at a time lightly coating both sides. Gently press each slice of bread into the muffin cups.
- 4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until muffin cups are cooked and golden. Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, sugar and orange zest.
- 6. Divide the NUTELLA® equally between the 6 cups, spreading on the inside. Spoon in some orange yogurt and top with fresh berries. Serve with some extra fruit and a glass of milk for a complete breakfast.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 to 12 minutes