FERRERO ASIA LIMITED SINGAPORE BRANCH, with registered office at 80 Robinson Road #02-00 Singapore 068898 (Registration Number T06FC6925F) ("Ferrero", "we" or "us") is the owner of the content on and operator of the website www.nutella.com and microsites accessed through the aforementioned website (each a "Site" and collectively the "Sites"). Please be advised FERRERO ASIA LIMITED SINGAPORE BRANCH is not responsible for any other websites maintained by other companies of the Ferrero Group.
2. Intended use of the Sites. The Sites and their respective Content are for personal, non-commercial use only. You cannot use a Site and its Content in relation to any commercial activity.
All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Sites are either the trademarks or services marks (registered or unregistered) of Ferrero, its affiliates and/or its licensors, unless otherwise stated herein. Ferrero, its affiliates and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Sites. No license is granted to you in connection with any Content contained on the Sites. In its sole discretion, Ferrero, its affiliates or its licensors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
4. User Conduct/Acceptable Use Policy. A Site may provide you with an opportunity to interact with others and share your thoughts, information, and materials. You understand that content posted by users on a Site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Ferrero. Ferrero expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable conduct by any user, you should contact us and report such activity using one of the options listed below in Section 17.
You are solely responsible for the content, information, and other materials that you post on a Site, submit to a Site or transmit to other users (including, but not limited to, creative ideas, suggestions and feedback/information on Ferrero's products and services) ("User Generated Content"), and agree that you will not hold the Released Parties responsible or liable for any content, information or materials from other users that you access on a Site.
Categories of prohibited User Generated Content listed below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to other users any User Generated Content that:
• is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, or offensive;
• infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on a Site);
• violates any party's right of publicity or right of privacy;
• is threatening, harassing, or that promotes bullying, racism, discriminatory, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
• is illegal or promotes directly or indirectly any illegal activities;
• promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work or links to said work, or provides information to circumvent any security measure;
• contains "masked" profanity (i.e. F@&#);
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation.
We may review, edit or delete at our sole discretion content and materials that you or others send or post to a Site, but are not obligated to do so. In any case, our decision is final.
You understand that when using a Site, you will be exposed to content and materials from a variety of sources, and that Ferrero is not responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content and materials.
5. Ownership of Material You Send, Post, Submit or Transmit; Right of Use; Submissions. We may include features on the Site that allows you to upload, share, send, post, submit or transmit to a Site comments, photos, videos, music or any other material or content that we can allow you to upload (User Generated Content). Please be informed that any User Generated Content that you send, post, submit or transmit may become publicly accessible (in association with your name, user name, town, country and/ or your picture, if applicable) and is and will be deemed and treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Ferrero. Such User Generated Content, upon being transmitted to Ferrero, shall immediately become the property of Ferrero and Ferrero shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title, and interest therein (subject to any third-party rights). Furthermore, Ferrero and its affiliates, shall be free to use such User Generated Content, without restriction, WITHOUT COMPENSATION, OTHER OBLIGATION OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY TO YOU, for any purpose whatsoever (subject to any third-party rights), including, but not limited to:
- using and displaying the User Generated Content throughout the world in any type of electronic or digital media for commercial, marketing and/or public relations purposes in perpetuity;
- using and displaying the User Generated Content to visitors of other websites and social media network pages, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.
- using and displaying the User Generated Content for developing, manufacturing, advertising, promoting, and marketing products.
You have the right to object upon request free of charge, to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of marketing. You will be informed by Ferrero before your personal data are disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on behalf of third parties for marketing purposes and you will be offered the right to object to the said disclosure or usage free of charge.
Ferrero and its affiliates shall further be entitled to reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast or post in any medium, or edit, modify or delete all or any part of any User Generated Content. Ferrero shall not be liable for disclosure of such User Generated Content or for any similarities in the User Generated Content and any future Ferrero uses or activities.
You consent to allow Ferrero and its affiliate to contact you through email (or as otherwise indicated by you) regarding any request we may have related to your User Generated Content. The Sites may allow you to send to Ferrero creative ideas, suggestions or materials ("Submissions"); you should not make any Submissions to Ferrero in any communications through this Site or otherwise, unless requested to do so. If you choose to send us a Submission, you are requested to accept additional terms that govern such Submission ("Submission Terms").
6. Links to Other Sites. A Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned, operated or maintained by us. You should note when you leave a Site and read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each and every website that you visit. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our Sites (including those linked to through an email). Despite any links that might exist on a Site, we do not control, recommend or endorse, and are not affiliated with these websites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Viewing any third party site is at your own risk. Downloading material from certain websites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your computer system.
8. Site Transactions. If you choose to purchase any merchandise that may be made available through a Site (each a "Transaction"), you will be asked to provide certain information relevant to your Transaction (e.g., your credit card number, billing address, shipping information, etc.). You represent and warrant that you (i) have the legal right to use any credit card, debit card or other payment method that you use in connection with the Transaction and (ii) are either eighteen (18) years of age or older or have a parent or legal guardian with you to make the Transaction on your behalf. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order you place with us. Some instances that may result in your order being canceled include, but are not limited to, where a product has been mispriced; when payment or billing information cannot be confirmed; or where the product is no longer in our inventory or that of our third party fulfillment provider. In the event that we cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email, billing address and/or phone number provided at the time you placed the order.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties/Exclusion of Liability.
YOUR USE OF A SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES AND ALL SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT AND USER GENERATED CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES, ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, CONTENT OR USER GENERATED CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT A SITE, ANY CONTENT, OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH A SITE WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT A SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES A SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF A SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY STATEMENTS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED THEREIN, CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT THAT INFRINGES UPON ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS), LINKS TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS, OR ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING A SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, AND PERSONAL INJURY/ WRONGFUL DEATH), EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH A SITE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES IN WHICH CASE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
Although our Sites are accessible worldwide, the Content discussed or referenced on our Sites may not be available to all persons or in all geographic areas.
Moreover, not all persons may be able to participate, be eligible for offers or win prizes, if applicable, in the sweepstakes, contents or similar promotions made available through the Sites. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our Sites and/or the provision of any service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction in our sole discretion and at any time. You are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
© 2015 Ferrero Group. All rights reserved.