Baked Donuts with NUTELLA® hazelnut spread
This recipe is a hole in one.
Donuts don’t need to be fried to be considered donuts, they just need to be round, delicious, and come topped with NUTELLA® hazelnut spread. Serve with a tall glass of milk and you’ve got a winning recipe.
- 5 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 12 tbsp NUTELLA® hazelnut spread, 1 tbsp per serving
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Coat donut pan generously with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, vanilla and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and mix until well combined
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture, alternately with milk.
- Spoon the batter into the baking pans, filling each three-quarters full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then tap the doughnuts out to cool completely.
- Spread NUTELLA® hazelnut spread over the top of each donut with the edge of the NUTELLA® Multi-Tool or any tool of your choice and serve with a glass of milk and a side of fruit.
You may also like these recipes