Nutella WA Contest 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Let’s Nutella Together Contest (“Contest”) will run from 17 October 2022 to 14 November 2022 (“Contest Period”). All entries received after 11:59pm on 14 November 2022 (Malaysian time) shall be automatically disqualified. Ferrero Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. The Contest will run for two (2) Contest Weeks as follows:
- Contest Week 1: 17 October 2022 – 30 October 2022.
- Contest Week 1: 31 October 2022 – 14 November 2022.
2. This Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia age 18 years and above (as at 17 October 2022) except the employees and immediate family members of the employees of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
3. To participate in the Contest:
- Purchase ONE (1) jar of Nutella at any physical or online outlet in Malaysia within the Contest Period. One (1) receipt entitles the participant to one (1) WhatsApp entry only.
- Complete the sentence “Let's Nutella _________” by filling in the blank creatively with ONE (1) word of your choice.
- Send the following via WhatsApp to 012-6718310 at the participant’s own cost and expense: i. A clear photo of the entire and complete original receipt. ii. The completed sentence “Let’s Nutella _________” by filling in the blank creatively with ONE (1) word of your choice. iii. Participant’s NRIC number. iv. Participant’s full name as per NRIC.
- Retain the original receipt dated within the Contest Period with matching receipt details as per WhatsApp entry as proof of purchase.
- Participants may send as many WhatsApp entries as they wish but each entry must be accompanied with the required details and a different receipt for each entry.
- Participants are not allowed to submit/send more than one (1) WhatsApp entry with the same receipt to the Organizer.
- In the event the same receipt is received by the Organiser in multiple entries, the earliest entry received shall be taken into consideration. The Organiser shall have the absolute discretion to reject any other entries thereafter with the same receipt whether it is with a different participant’s name or otherwise.
- Only original and valid receipts with clear and complete details and product description will be accepted. Manual and handwritten receipts will not be accepted. Any receipt that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, not obtained legitimately, contains printing typographical, mechanical or other errors or the printing and/or writing is unclear or does not contain the required information is invalid and will not be accepted. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to disqualify any such invalid receipts without any prior notice. For online purchases, a screenshot of the order details will be accepted, and it must contain the order ID and indicate that the order is paid, delivered and completed. The participant must be able to provide the Organizer with the mentioned screenshot if contacted.
- During the Contest Period, each Contest day begins at 12:00am and ends at 11:59pm.
- In view that the line 012-6718310 is a special line provided by the Organiser, no acknowledgement of receipt will be sent by the Organiser with regards to entries submitted/sent from the participants to the Organiser via WhatsApp. Any enquiry/call to the line will not be entertained.
- The Organizer will not reimburse the participant for any charges incurred in submitting the entries, if any.
- Participants are permitted to participate in this Contest using a registered Malaysian mobile number and via the use of mobile phones only.
- The Organizer and the companies involved in this Contest shall not be held liable in any way for any delay, non-delivery and/or interruption of WhatsApp messages sent and shall not be held responsible for any unauthorized use of the mobile phone or subscriber’s account in conjunction with the Contest.
4. Winners’ selection:
- Weekly Prize x 5 winners x 2 Contest Weeks:
i. The Weekly Prize winners will be selected based on the most creative answer to the question received during the respective Contest Weeks.
ii. The most creative entry will win the Weekly First Prize and the following four (4) most creative entries will win a Weekly Second Prize each for the week.
iii. In the event of a tie, the earliest entry received will win.
- The eligible winners will be contacted by telephone via the WhatsApp number participants used to send in their entries. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e., no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc., another two (2) attempts will be made within the next twenty-four (24) hours of the first attempt. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the participant. The Organizer shall not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason.
- The eligible winners are required to submit to the Organizer all the original receipts and a copy of their NRIC within three (3) working days from the date of notification by Pos Laju/courier, failing which, the eligible winner shall be disqualified. The Organizer shall not bear any postage cost incurred by the winners, and shall not be responsible for any delay, non-delivery, or missing post/courier.
5. Contest prizes:
- Weekly First Prize x 2: RM1,000.00 IKEA Gift Card each.
- Weekly Second Prize x 8: RM300.00 Shopee voucher each.
- Each participant is allowed to win only one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
- All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within sixty (60) days after the Contest Period. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organizer.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry if the participant fails to fulfil the requirements stated for all prizes.
- The participant may be required to produce a proof of identity for the purposes of verification. The only form of proof of identity accepted by the Organiser is either a Malaysian identity card or a valid Malaysian driving license. Failure to provide any proof of identity shall entitle the Organiser to disqualify the participant.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any form for whatever reason. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
6. All personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the participant.
7. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in the Contest and from usage of prizes.
8. By participating in the Contest, participants consent to give their personal information to the Organiser and for the Organiser to process their personal information for purposes of the Contest, and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the participants’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant shall not be entitled to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
9. The Organizer collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organizer and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the participant acknowledges and confirms that permission is given to the Organizer and/or its authorized agents to use such information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs the Organizer via its Careline at firstname.lastname@example.org that such information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Organizer will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other third parties for their use.
10. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein and decisions of the Organiser.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, vary or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without any prior notice and the participants shall be bound by such changes to these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Organiser’s decision shall be final. Any correspondence and call will not be entertained.