Take a video of yourself “grabbing” a knife from screen left. Show us how YOU spread Nutella®. Then “pass” the knife to screen right. Get creative!
Tag a friend to continue the chain!
Because the only thing better than celebrating Nutella® love
on World Nutella® Day is spreading the Nutella® love.
Post your video for a chance to win awesome Nutella® prizes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older with a valid email and Instagram and/or Twitter account as of the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) on February 4, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on February 6, 2022. Winners selected by random drawing. Video entry may be used by Sponsor including possibly as part of compilation without notice or compensation to entrant. For complete details, including entry requirements, prizing details/restrictions and odds of winning, see Official Rules available at www.nutella.day Sponsor: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc., Parsippany, NJ 07054
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER:
Nutella® Spread the Nutella Love Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) begins at 12:00:00 AM (ET) on Friday, February 4, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on Sunday, February 6, 2022. (“Promotion Period”).
During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter:
a. On your Instagram account you may enter by (i) submitting a five (5) second video showing how you spread Nutella, (ii) using both hashtags #spreadthenutellalove #worldnutelladay, and (iii) tagging the official Nutella USA Instagram account @nutella. Entering via Instagram will require you have a mobile device with a camera during the Promotion Period. You must also have the Instagram app on your mobile device. If you do not have an Instagram account, you can obtain a free account at https://www.instagram.com. Or, enter by (i) submitting a five (5) second video demonstrating how you spread by showing your spreading motion, (ii) using the hashtags #spreadthenutellalove #worldnutelladay, and (iii) tagging the official Nutella USA Instagram account @nutella.
b. On your Twitter account you may enter by (i) submitting a five (5) second video showing how you spread Nutella, (ii) using both hashtags #spreadthenutellalove #worldnutelladay, and (iii) tagging the official Nutella USA Twitter account @NutellaUSA. Entering via Twitter will require you have a mobile device with a camera during the Promotion Period. You must also have a Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account, you can obtain a free account at https://twitter.com/signup. Or, enter by (i) submitting a five (5) second video demonstrating how you spread by showing your spreading motion, (ii) using the hashtags #spreadthenutellalove #worldnutelladay, and (iii) tagging the official Nutella USA Twitter account @NutellaUSA.
BY POSTING A VIDEO AND ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU GRANT TO SPONSOR THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR VIDEO ENTRY AS PART OF A COMPILATION WITH OTHER VIDEO ENTRIES WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR COMPENSATION OF ANY KIND OR ANY ATTRIBUTION TO YOU; SEE ALSO SECTIONS 3 AND 7 BELOW.
Submitting a video using the above methods will result in one entry per social media platform subject to compliance with these Official Rules. If entering using a mobile device, entry may require data usage or incur data usage charges. Such charges may apply regardless of whether you are successful in posting the video and entering the Sweepstakes. Check your mobile plan for rates/details before posting a video and entering the Sweepstakes. Wireless access may not be available in all areas.
Entry will not be judged but must comply with the terms of these Official Rules (including the content restrictions set forth in Section 3 below) to be deemed a valid entry. As per Sections 4 and 5 below, prize winners will be selected via random drawing. For clarity, the content of your video submission (provided that it is in compliance with these Official Rules, including Section 3 below) will NOT affect your ability to enter the Sweepstakes or your odds of winning prize(s) in the Sweepstakes .
Limit one (1) entry per person per entry period. Any attempt to use multiple names, Instagram accounts or Twitter accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in the disqualification of the Entrant by the Sponsor from the Sweepstakes and all associated entries will be void and will not be accepted . Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the entry process will be void. Entries that are copies or re-posts of another entrant’s videos/posts are also void.
All Instagram and Twitter terms and conditions apply. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram or Twitter.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, who have a valid Twitter and/or Instagram account as of the time of entry (each an “Entrant”). Employees, agents, directors and officers of Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. (“Sponsor”), Berlin Productions, Inc. (“Administrator”), and (as applicable) any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, prize suppliers, and fulfillment, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses), regardless of where they reside, and/or those living in the same household of each such employee/agent/director/officer are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Administrator’s server will be the official timekeeper and recordkeeper for the Sweepstakes. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which are binding in all aspects.
3. ENTRY CONTENT GUIDELINES: To result in Sweepstakes entry, Entrant’s 5 second video must not, without limitation:
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND VIDEO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (as used herein “Video” refers to the video and all content submitted in the video including, without limitation, background artwork, etc.):
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entry that, in its sole opinion, refers, depicts, or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, Sponsor’s products, the Sweepstakes, or any other person or entity, or does not comply with these requirements or these Official Rules .
To the extent that your video includes an endorsement of Nutella® you represent and warrant that the post/video is truthful in all material respects and accurately references your actual experience in using the product.
Subject only to those rights retained by Meta Platforms, Inc. or Twitter, Inc. (as applicable), entrant grants to Sponsor and its designees the non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right and license to use, perform, exhibit, edit, distribute, display, reproduce and/or otherwise exploit the post/video in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues or media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice or any compensation to entrant. The preceding includes but is not limited to Sponsor’s possible use of entrant’s Video as part of a compilation; and, to this end, the preceding includes entrant’s grant and license to the post/video individually as well as his/her grant and license as to any compilation within which Sponsor may choose to include such post/video. Nothing herein in any way obligates Sponsor to make any use of a given entrant’s video (individually or as part of a compilation); and, in refraining from doing so, Sponsor will not incur liability of any kind under any legal theory. Entrant further agrees, upon Sponsor’s request and without compensation, to use commercially reasonable efforts to assist Sponsor in obtaining a similar grant of rights from other individuals included in and/or involved in the creation of his/her post/video (to the extent applicable).
ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE APPLICABLE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SAME. WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPONSOR HAS NOT REVIEWED THE VIDEO CREATIONS POSTED BY ENTRANTS AND SUCH POSTING BY ANY ENTRANT OR RE-POSTING OF SAME BY SPONSOR DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OF ANY SUCH VIDEO CREATION BY SPONSOR. DO NOT PREPARE FOR CONSUMPTION AND/OR CONSUME ANY FOOD ITEM BASED SOLELY ON THE POSTING BY AN ENTRANT, AS THE FOOD ITEM IN QUESTION MAY NOT BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE SAFETY AND HEALTH GUIDELINES.
Sponsor may acknowledge receipt of video for entry, including by commenting upon or re-posting them. Should Sponsor choose to do so, any such acknowledgment merely indicates that the post/video has been received and is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor. Without limiting the foregoing, any such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to eligibility of entry or notification of selection as a potential prize winner of the Promotion.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for late, lost, garbled/undecipherable, inaccessible, blocked, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect or invalid entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Instagram or Twitter account/handle used to enter the Promotion will be deemed to be the entrant.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS : Potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Administrator on or about February 7, 2022.
AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Potential winners will be notified via direct message (i.e., private message) on Instagram and/or Twitter (depending upon how potential winner entered the Sweepstakes). IT IS THE ENTRANT’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSURE THAT HIS/HER PRIVACY SETTINGS ARE CONFIGURED SO AS TO ACCEPT DIRECT MESSAGES FROM Nutella® (i.e., @nutella [Instagram]; @NutellaUSA [Twitter]) and/or Administrator (identified at time of message).
THE DIRECT MESSAGE WILL CONTAIN APPROPRIATE PRIZE CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS DEPENDING ON THE PRIZE THAT HAS BEEN POTENTIALLY WON BY THE RECIPIENT OF THE DIRECT MESSAGE.
For Grand Prize: Potential winner will be directed to download, complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal) within an indicated time period.
For First and Second Prizes: Direct message will contain a secure link for entrant to provide mailing information. A response is required to such notification within 48 hrs. from the time of first notification (i.e., transmission of direct message); if response is not timely received, such potential winner will be disqualified. In the notification, potential winner will be directed to a prize acceptance form via secure url where he/she will provide his/her additional contact information (e.g. e-mail, name, street address (no PO boxes), city, state and zip code** for purposes of winner verification and prize claim.
In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely comply with applicable prize claim instructions (for Grand Prizes, this includes timely completing/signing/returning the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release [where legal]), he/she is disqualified for any other reason or if the prize/prize notification material is returned as undeliverable to winner), the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may choose an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the random drawing. .
**Only a street address in the (50) United States or the District of Columbia will be accepted and prize/prize notification material will only be delivered to such address (if potential winner is verified as being eligible and in full compliance with these Official Rules).
Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Five (5) Grand Prizes. Five (5) Grand Prize winners (each a “Winner”) will be awarded a “Nutella Spread the Nutella Love” Breakfast Experience prize will consist of a trip for two (2) to Chicago, Illinois (“Destination City”), which includes (i) round-trip, coach air transportation for Winner and one (1) travel companion from a major commercial airport nearest the Winner’s home to an airport in the Destination City (airports as determined by Sponsor), (ii) accommodations for 2 days/1 nights at hotel to be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion in Destination City (one (1) standard room, double occupancy) (iii) round-trip ground transportation between airport and the hotel in Destination City to include transportation to and from the Nutella Cafe; and (iv) three hundred ($300.00) spending cash in the form of a debit card by a recognized financial institution. Prize must be redeemed by the end of 2022 calendar year. Winner’s travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or over by February 5, 2022 and must also sign a Liability Release and Publicity Release (where legal) prior to issuance of travel documents. Both winner and guest must possess valid government-issued photo identification for air travel (if appropriate). Grand Prize ARV $2,500
Twenty-five (25) First prizes. Twenty-five (25) winners will be awarded an Apple Watch® Series 7 GPS, 41mm Midnight Aluminum Case with a custom Nutella engraved band. Operation of wrist wearable device requires ownership/access to Apple® iPhone® 6 or later mobile digital device. ARV $419.00 each.
One thousand (1,000) Second prize winners will each receive two (2) coupons for Nutella purchase. Coupons are subject to terms and conditions of use, including expiration date. One coupon for selected winner and one coupon intended to be shared by winner with someone else. ARV $4.29 each total ARV $8.58.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $31,555
All prize manufacturers/service providers are in no way a sponsor, endorser, or otherwise associated with this Sweepstakes. Third party trademarks are used herein solely for prize identification purposes only.
The Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary based upon point of departure and time of travel. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If Grand Prize Winner resides within a one hundred (100)-mile radius of Destination City, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. The Grand Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles (or other travel “perks”). Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any costs and expenses in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any additional costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize that are not described herein as being awarded (including, but not limited to, travel or other insurance, transportation between departure airport and Winner’s home, baggage fees, meals (other than “Breakfast Experience”), room service charges, any additional costs charged to the hotel room, souvenirs, personal charges, tips, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, and other incidental expenses). Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from Winner’s or guest’s change to itinerary.
Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion and are responsible for obtaining any/all necessary documents (including but not limited to a valid photo I.D.) prior to departure. Trip is subject to availability, blackout dates, advanced notice requirements and other restrictions . If Winner chooses to travel without a guest, Grand Prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for a single traveler (i.e., the Winner).
Winner and guest must agree to conduct themselves at all times in a courteous, respectful and appropriate manner, and to follow any guidelines at the Nutella Café.
It is the sole responsibility of winner and guest to advise Sponsor/Nutella Café of any dietary restrictions prior to Grand Prize trip so that Sponsor/Nutella Café may endeavor to accommodate such restrictions; however, notwithstanding the provision of such information by winner/guest, Sponsor and Nutella Café disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Sponsor, Administrator and the other Released Parties further disclaim any and all liability should winner and/or guest find the food/beverage options available at Breakfast Experience not to their taste or liking.
Winner and guest prohibited conduct while attending Breakfast Experience at Nutella Café includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Violation of any of the aforementioned prohibited conduct may result in termination of trip for Winner and/or guest without further compensation to Winner (or any compensation to guest) and/or other sanctions as deemed appropriate, in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Grand Prize winner and his/her guest understand and agree:
6. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Grand Prize or one (1) First or one (1) Second Prize per person, family, household, social media platform account, or address. No prize transfer or cash redemption allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or prize element) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Any difference between the approximate retail value and actual value of Prize or any substituted prize will not be awarded. Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of Prize(s) not described herein as being awarded. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of Prize Winners. Each of the Grand Prize winners will be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number or tax identification number for tax reporting purposes before the Grand Prize will be awarded. Each of the Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS form 1099 for the total value of the prize won. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost or stolen Prizes, or any part thereof or any issues arising out of or in connection with Winner’s use of a Prize, or any part thereof. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any change of potential winner’s home address, Instagram or Twitter account (as applicable) or if such account (for potential winner) is incomplete or otherwise defective.
7. GRANT OF RIGHTS: By submitting an Entry, Entrant grants to Sponsor and its authorized agents a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right to exploit the content of his/her Entry (that is, the Video) in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity for editorial, educational, promotional, publicity, advertising or any other purpose on behalf of Sponsor, its parent or its affiliates, without compensation unless specifically prohibited by law and Entrant explicitly acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor reserves the right to publish any or all of the content of Video with or without first and last name credit to the Entrant; and entries that attempt to restrict this right will not be considered. The Potential Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that he or she may now or later have to their video. The Potential Winner shall execute at Sponsor’s request and without compensation such assignments and other documents as may be necessary to confirm or enact this assignment or any grant of rights set forth herein. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment. The videographer (or his/her parent/legal guardian if deemed a minor in the jurisdiction of his/her residence), if not the Entrant, may be required to waive in favor of Sponsor all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that the Entrant may now or later have in the video. By submitting a Video Entry, Entrant explicitly acknowledges that his/her Image, Video, first name, last initial, city, and state may be posted on the Website and the social media sites of Sponsor as well as possibly included as part of a compilation as discussed above. Any such posting (or inclusion as part of a compilation) shall NOT constitute any representation that the Entry/Video is eligible or that it has been selected as a potential Winner in the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or the Released Parties resulting from Entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion, or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or the Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, cellular, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (e) failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; (f) lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; (g) inaccessibility of www.nutella.day or any other promotion-related website or of a given entrant’s Instagram or Twitter page in whole or in part for any reason (including filtering or other operation of social media platform[s]); (h) traffic congestion on the Internet, on Instagram or Twitter, www.nutella.day or any other promotion-related website; (i) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; (j) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, delay in operation, transmission, distribution of, alteration of, Entry procedure and/or the prize claim procedure , whether caused by the Entrant, or otherwise; (k) any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or otherwise; or (l) destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email address or Instagram or Twitter account/handle used in connection with the Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading, the processing of Entries or prize claims (as applicable), the announcement of the prizes or any Promotion-related materials. Use of www.nutella.day or any other promotion-related website is at user’s own risk. The Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury, death or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Entrant’s, or any other person's computer or mobile phone resulting from participation in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any human error that may occur in the processing of the Sweepstakes.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/GENERAL RULES: By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees (a) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use in any manner (unless prohibited by law) Entrant's name, city and state of residence, photographs and/or likeness, and post for advertising and/or trade and/or promotion and/or any other purpose now or hereafter known anywhere in the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to Entrant, except where prohibited by law; (b) that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to (i) alter, amend, edit or change Entries, including the post, prior to distribution and (ii) use, distribute, reproduce, alter, amend and copyright Entries, including any post, video submitted as an entry of the Promotion for purposes of advertising and trade without compensation, unless prohibited by law; (c) to release the Released Parties as well as Meta Platforms, Inc and Twitter, Inc. from all liability and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties as well as Meta Platforms, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. from and against any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to Entrant, or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, infringement or violation of third party rights or personal injury or death to Entrant, or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (i) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (or any part thereof), (ii) participation in or administration of this Promotion, (iii) the use (or non-use) of any entry or any of the rights granted herein; (iv) defamation, violation of right of publicity or right of privacy; and (v) any element of this Promotion; (d) to assume all liability for any injury or damage related to (c) (i)-(v); (e) to be bound by the Official Rules (f) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (g) that all causes of action relating to this Promotion will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (h) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees; and (i) that New York law (without regard to principles of conflict of law/choice of law) shall apply exclusively to the Promotion and that any dispute with respect to the Promotion shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the County of New York, State of New York.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if Sponsor suspects fraud, technical failures or errors, viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or any other similar causes or factors beyond Sponsor's reasonable control could corrupt, impair or compromise the administration, security, integrity or fairness of the Sweepstakes (or portions thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) be cancelled or terminated for any of the aforementioned reasons, the Sweepstakes will be conducted in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated, notice will be posted on www.nutella.day and on the official Nutella® pages on Instagram and Twitter. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials, including without limitation, the official Nutella® pages on Instagram and Twitter, www.nutella.day or any other promotion-related website and the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entry information, including the post/video of demonstration of how to spread Nutella®, becomes property of Sponsor.
Any damage made to Nutella® pages on Instagram and Twitter, www.nutella.day or any promotion-related website will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail account associated with the damage in question. Any Entries suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) may be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to prohibit the participation of or disqualify an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected in connection with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules, if an individual is acting in violation of these Official Rules or is acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted (i.e., more than one  entry per social media platform), and/or if Sponsor suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple e-mail addresses, IP Addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all suspect Entries submitted by the Entrant may be declared null and void. Sponsor’s/Administrator’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
10. NOTICE TO ENTRANTS : ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE WWW.NUTELLA.DAY OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION-RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROMOTION AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THIRTEEN DOLLARS ($13.00). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PROMOTION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED (IN WHOLE OR IN PART) DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, PANDEMIC/EPIDEMIC, WEATHER, TERRORISM OR SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
13. WINNERS’ LIST : You may request a winners’ list by mail by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Nutella Spread the Love Sweepstakes c/o Berlin Productions, 870 Locke Ln, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. Requests must be received by March 15, 2022.
14. SPONSOR: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc., 7 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054
15. ADMINISTRATOR : Berlin Productions, Inc., 870 Locke Ln, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
© 2022 Sponsor: Ferrero U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved.