Christmas Crêpes with Nutella® hazelnut spread
A delicious Christmas is coming!
Make this delicious French treat part of your holiday table. Everyone will be delighted with Christmas crepes and Nutella® hazelnut spread at your holiday breakfast. Just add a tiny amount of Nutella® hazelnut spread on a hot, tasty crepe. Fold and decorate, and you’re ready to serve!
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped or 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup Nutella® hazelnut spread
- In a large bowl, using either a wisk or an immersion blender combine milk, sugar, eggs, salt and vanilla seeds (or vanilla extract); mix/purée until smooth.
- Add flour and melted butter; blend until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
You may also like these recipes