Win a Nutella Christmas Jumper Terms and Conditions
Stand out at your festive celebrations this year with a Limited-Edition Nutella Christmas Jumper.
- Simply visit https://www.nutella.com/uk/en/ and register your email address
- Submit your name, a photograph of your recipe and the story behind your recipe, in accordance with the moderation guidelines
Promotion open from 12:00 08/11/22 to 12:00 05/12/22. 18+ UK and ROI only. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Prize Draw: All entrant’s recipes will automatically be entered into the Nutella Christmas Jumper competition and in addition, those recipes which meet the moderation guidelines, will feature on the Nutella.com website. One entry and one prize per person. Prize: There are 300 Nutella Christmas Jumpers to be won in total over the promotion period via 4 weekly prize draws. For full T&Cs including the moderation guidelines, visit: https://www.nutella.com/uk/en/nutella-christmas-jumper-terms-conditions. Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, UB6 0HE
Nutella Christmas Jumper Full Terms and Conditions
- Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland, aged over 18. The Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promotion will begin at 12:00 8th November 2022 and will end at 12:00 5th December 2022 (“Promotion Period”) with 4 prize draws taking place during the Promotion Period.
- To enter:
- visit https://www.nutella.com/uk/en/ and register with your email address
- Submit your name, a photograph of your recipe and the story behind your recipe.
- In order to be featured on the Nutella website, the recipe must also be compliant with the moderation guidelines (“the Guidelines”) below in order to be selected.
- No purchase necessary but internet access is required to enter.
- Recipe selection and Prize: All entrants meeting the Guidelines below will be featured on the Nutella.com website on its wall of recipes (“the Selected Recipes”). In addition, all entrants who have submitted a recipe will automatically be entered into one of 4 weekly Prize Draws (“the Prize Draw”) for the chance to win one of 300 limited-edition Nutella Christmas Jumpers (“the Prize”) over the Promotion Period. Various sizes available (small, medium, large or extra-large), subject to availability.
- Prize Draws:
- Draw 1: 15th November (All recipes received between 8th - 14th November)
- Draw 2: 22nd November (All recipes received between 15th – 21st November)
- Draw 3: 29th November (All recipes received between 22nd November – 28th November)
- Draw 4: 6th December (All recipes received between 29th November – 5th December)
- One entry and one Prize per person.
- Recipes that are selected for the Nutella.com website are subject to the Guidelines which are as follows:
Product usage for the recipe
- Nutella® recommended serving size/quantity is 15gr/1 teaspoon
The 15gr portion can be multiplied based on the number of persons for whom the recipe is conceived
- Fruits can be paired with nutella®
- If nutella® is used in other culinary recipes, the quantity used shall be coherent with the recommended serving size
- Show adult supervision (no uncontrolled access to the product)
Guidelines for image and story behind it
- Convey a familiar, intimate and positive moment of togetherness
- Lighting must be soft, and overall colors must be vibrant and optimistic (but not fluorescently vivid)
- Recipes should show the jar (at least in the background)
- Be careful of rude or offensive shapes/signs in the image
- Be careful of rude or offensive words in the story/text
- Show a realistic background (kitchen, table, plate on towel etc.)
Product usage for the recipe
- Do not show excessive amounts of product
- Do not convey excessive or compulsive consumption
- To guarantee the correct experience in terms of taste and texture:
- Do not cook or place nutella® in the refrigerator
- Do not mix/blend nutella® with other flavors or ingredients
- Do not transform the status of nutella® altering the taste experience in terms of flavor and texture
- Do not combine with high fat/ sugar carriers or ingredients (e.g. jams or butter/ peanut butter)
Guidelines for image and story behind it
- Do not show lonely consumption/images that depict lonely people
- Do not show places that are too classy or too desolate
- Do not show dark/cloudiness environments
- Do not show posing models
- Do not show children by themselves
- Do not show excessive amounts of product (>15 g/1 tsp)
- Do not show messy situations (dirty plates)
- Do not show non-hygienic/messy consumption (e.g., dirty plates, nutella around the mouth, nutella around the jar)
- Do not convey compulsive or over-indulgent consumption behaviors: Do not show consumption of nutella® with fingers, or directly from the jar, or directly with a spoon
- Do not use offensive words in the story/name
- Do not show visuals or elements that are appealing to children (e.g. Frozen toppers, unicorns, etc.)
- The winners of the Prize will be selected at random from all entries in each Prize Draw, and will have 14 days to respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the Prize and of their delivery address. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within this time, the winner will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected at random from the Selected Recipes received in that Prize Draw.
- The Prize will be sent to the Prize winners within 3 weeks, from the time the winner responds to the Promoter with their delivery address via second class Royal Mail.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Replacement prizes will not be sent to winners who missed out on a Prize delivery as a result of failing to respond to the winner notification email within 5 days
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in any way for the inability to meet delivery timeframes in the event of any national or local lockdowns, or any circumstances resulting from Covid-19 affecting the Prize delivery supply chain. Should Covid-19 affect the ability to meet these deadlines, the Promoter will fulfil its obligations as soon as it is reasonably possible.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the Prize will be randomly selected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- By entering this Promotion, you give the Promoter and its agencies your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of conducting this promotion only. The Promoter may disclose winners’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion, fulfilling the prize or communicating with entrants. Any personal data the Promoter or its agencies obtains, shall only be kept during the Promotion Period and for a period of three months following the end of the Promotion, following this time it shall be deleted or destroyed.
- Promoter: Ferrero UK Limited, 889 Greenford Road, Greenford, UB6 0HE