Mini banana breads with Nutella®
The awesome blend of banana and Nutella®
Some fruits are just a great match with Nutella® and banana is a special one! Can you imagine the taste of a banana bread with Nutella® spread on it? Now you have the dough for an exotic and fruit-tasty bread. It is a perfect match for a special breakfast as much as a tasty afternoon snack. Easy to prepare, easier to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (340°F) and position a baking rack in the middle of the oven.
- Butter and flour 10 mini loaf tins or use silicone molds (8X4cm) .
- In a bowl, cream the butter with the brown sugar until pale and fluffy.
- On a baking parchment, sift the flour together with the corn starch, the baking powder and the salt.
- In a 3rd bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Mix the bananas with the eggs and incorporate to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Then, gently fold the flour mixture in.
- Transfer the cake batter into the molds and bake for about 20 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean).
- Remove from the oven, let the cakes cool down and unmold them.
- If the banana bread results not flat on both sides, even up the surface removing a thin slice with a knife.
- Slice each cake in half lengthwise and spread 15g of Nutella® in between.
- Decorate with icing sugar and a bit of Nutella®.